Lightning Browser Pro v1.1.2 Apk Full App

Diposting oleh dhimas aryawan

Lightning Browser Pro v1.1.2
Lightning Browser Pro v1.1.2


 The Lightning Browser Paid
 The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size

 Features the free version doesn't have

 Unlimited Tabs
 Unlimited Bookmarks
 Will have more features eventually

 Features:

 Holo Interface
 Supports Froyo to JellyBean
 Tabbed Internet Browsing
 Supports Adobe Flash Player
 Fast Start Times
 Small Footprint
 Fast Browsing
 Smooth Scrolling
 Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)

 Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice

 Navigation:


 Long-press a tab to delete it
 Long-press the back button to exit the browser

 What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 5, 2013)

 Ability to set a blank homepage or bookmarks as home page (set homepage in settings as about:blank for blank page or about:home for tabs), other tweaks

 Required Android O/S : 2.2+

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acr.browser.lightning
Download
http://ul.to/m37w44br 

 Mirror
http://datacloud.to/download/95d176adce/llsdhfids-zip